Sunday, September 21, 2008

2 Interests

1. Project Runway

This blog gives all the details of the show, and gives you a glimpse of life behind the scenes. I love Project Runway, so it was really interesting to read about the show. On the blog, you can also click on any of the designers from this season or seasons past and it will connect you to their own personal blog. It tells you where they are now and what impact the show had on their life.

2. Photography

This blog is very helpful if you are interested in buying or learning about cameras. I am obsessed with photography so this blog was very interesting to me. It gives reviews and ratings on the cameras. It also has a discussion forum that you can post questions or comments to.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Cassie,

Good finds! let me know if your blog buddy doesn't post soon.

Mr. Shoe

Anonymous said...

I LOVE project runwayy! i really like your interests!